B. Cody Linn
Cody Linn is responsible for managing the firm’s auto claims docket. A native Texan, Cody has focused his legal career on representing Plaintiffs. He has substantial experience in personal injury and commercial litigation claims, including automobile and trucking accidents, workplace injuries, premises liabilities, product defects and pharmaceutical defects. He has represented Plaintiffs in courtrooms all across the State of Texas.
During law school and post-graduation, Cody worked for a prestigious commercial litigation firm in Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, where he assisted in a multi-million dollar verdict on his first jury trial. He then transitioned into personal injury at a successful firm in New Braunfels, Texas where he gained substantial pre-litigation and trial experience representing clients across the greater San Antonio/Austin area. Before joining the Potts Law Firm, he honed his skills at a prominent personal injury firm in Houston. Cody’s work experience throughout Texas has given him valuable insight into different jurisdictions across the state, which has helped him maximize the value of his clients’ claims.
- Juris Doctor, 2009, Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government, 2005, The University of Texas at Austin.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- State Bar of Texas, 2009
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Fort Bend County Bar Association, Member
- Catholic Charities, Volunteer Attorney
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers, Volunteer Attorney