Brenda Resendiz is a native Houstonian. Ms. Resendiz attended the High School for Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice where she was first inspired to pursue a career in law. Ms. Resendiz then attended the University of Houston – Main Campus where she majored in English and Political Science. While attending the University of Houston, Ms. Resendiz was a reporter for the Daily Cougar which is the official student-run news organization of the University of Houston.
After college, Ms. Resendiz was admitted to South Texas College of Law Houston where she was involved in various student organizations including the Board of Advocates, Hispanic Law Student Association, and Women’s Law Society. While in law school, Ms. Resendiz also participated in advocacy courses including Mock Trial Litigation and Appellate Advocacy. Ms. Resendiz earned her Juris Doctor in May 2017 and subsequently earned her license to practice law in the State of Texas in November 2017.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law
- University of Houston
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- STCL Young Alumni Council
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association