Doug Salisbury focuses his practice on complex commercial and eminent domain litigation. He has substantial experience representing clients in energy, real estate, and general commercial litigation proceedings, and has represented clients before state and federal courts and arbitration panels.
Prior to joining the Potts law firm, Mr. Salisbury worked at prominent Texas law firms in Dallas and Houston. He has represented clients in a variety of contract disputes, including disputes concerning the interpretation of leases, joint operating agreements, and purchase and sale agreements. He also has substantial experience in eminent domain litigation, False Claims Act litigation, and insurance litigation.
- J.D./LL.M., Duke University School of Law
- B.A., Eastern Washington University
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- American Constitution Society – Houston, Board Member
- Texas Bar Association