Dylan H. Potts
Arkansas Special Counsel
Dylan H. Potts is a director and shareholder with Gill Ragon Owen, P.A., based in Little Rock, Arkansas and serves as Of Counsel in the Potts Law Firm. His practice is focused on complex commercial litigation with significant experience in litigating complex employment claims. In his capacity as Of Counsel for the Potts Law Firm, Dylan oversees the firm’s Arkansas litigation docket.
Dylan’s civil jury trial experience includes the successful defense of a majority shareholder in securities fraud litigation in one of Arkansas’ longest jury trials, the successful defense of a majority managing member facing fraud and fiduciary duty claims and the successful prosecution of fraud and contract claims against a national oil franchise.
Dylan is routinely recognized for his accomplishments by such publications as Chambers and Partners USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers. Dylan holds an AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the organizations’ highest rank.
Dylan and his wife, Angie, have a daughter, Caroline, and two sons, Christian and Jude.
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
- “Chambers and Partners USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business; 2012-2015
- “Best Lawyers in Little Rock”, Little Rock Soiree
- Super Lawyers;2012-2015
- AV Rating–Martindale-Hubbell
Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Arkansas
- Federal District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Arkansas Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Judge Henry Woods Inn of Court
- Hendrix College
- William Bowen School of Law (2001)