The Energy Sector has the largest single impact on the world economy. As a result, oil and gas companies often place their financial interests above the health, environmental and economic interests of the workers, royalty owners, surrounding landowners and public at large. Navigating energy-related accidents and disputes requires a vigorous and experienced knowledge of the intricate details of the energy sector.
Our experience includes business counseling and extensive litigation of a wide variety of energy and oil and gas related litigation including oil field accidents, patent disputes, royalty litigation, overriding royalty ownership, and Mineral and Royalty Ownership Rights litigation.
The experience you need and the dedication you deserve
Turn to seasoned attorneys to protect you and your loved ones. Get the help you need now.
types of energy claims we handle
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The energy law attorneys at The Potts Law Firm work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we will work on your case and advance the expenses of litigation for you. You will not be charged any attorney fees or expenses unless we win your case.
There are many different kinds of injuries that are handled by personal injury lawyers and some lawyers specialize in certain types of cases. The most common kinds of personal injury claims include the following:
- Traffic accidents involving cars and trucks (which can also include motorcycle accidents and bus collisions)
- Work-related accidents (including those that involve workers’ compensation or workman’s compensation claims)
- Slip and fall accidents
- Injuries suffered as a result of an assault
- Accidents occurring in someone’s home
- Product liability (defective product manufacture or design defects)
- Medical malpractice claims (negligence by doctors, medical staff, dental accidents which can also include injuries to the brain, head, and spine, and to children during child birth)
- Toxic torts or industrial disease claims, such as injuries resulting from asbestos, mesothelioma, lead poisoning, chest related diseases (which includes emphysema, pneumoconiosis, silicosis, chronic bronchitis, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and chronic obstructive airways disease)
- Job-related stress disorders (such as deafness, occupational stress, contact dermatitis, and repetitive strain injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome)