Albuquerque Commercial Attorneys
Representing New Mexico Businesses in Commercial Litigation and Other Matters
Every company is bound to confront internal and external challenges. You need capable, results-oriented legal advocates to help you limit the possibility of litigation whenever possible and fight for your organization when court action becomes unavoidable. Ideally, you also need representatives who are well-versed in many areas of the law and are prepared to meet your company’s specific, diverse needs.
Potts Law Firm can offer your business the comprehensive services it needs to succeed. Our Albuquerque commercial lawyers have over 250 years of combined legal experience and are ready to protect your company’s interests in and out of the courtroom. From representing you in complex litigation to implementing best practices, our responsive team is committed to helping you achieve your objectives. It’s all about getting your business the best possible result, and we have the power, skills, and resources to go the distance in situations of all complexities.
If your business needs legal assistance or is seeking representation, schedule a free initial consultation by contacting us online or calling (505) 305-1283. Same-day appointments are available, and our firm offers services in English and Spanish.
Protecting Your New Mexico Business’s Interests in External Conflicts
External disputes may erupt despite your making every effort to avoid unnecessary conflict. A person or organization your company is doing business with may violate the terms of a contract, causing financial harm and all but requiring a legal response. Another person or organization might separately allege that your business violated the provisions of an agreement and caused them harm. Either scenario may require litigation to resolve, and you will need seasoned legal professionals who understand how to strategically approach these disputes. Potts Law Firm has represented numerous clients before state and federal courts as well as administrative agencies.
Our Albuquerque commercial attorneys are prepared to aggressively advocate for you in external conflicts involving:
- Breaches of contract. When one party’s violation of a legal agreement results in harm to another contractual party, the harmed party can seek damages through a breach of contract lawsuit. We can represent you as a plaintiff or defendant in these proceedings.
- Breaches of fiduciary duty. Fiduciaries have a legal responsibility to put the interests of another person or organization ahead of their own. When they violate this duty, the harmed party can file a breach of fiduciary duty lawsuit and attempt to recover compensation. Our team can assist you whether you are a plaintiff or defendant in these cases.
- COVID-19 and business insurance. If your business’s insurance provider argued that COVID-19-related closures and losses do not trigger coverage, we are ready to fight for you.
- Real estate disputes. Our firm frequently assists developers, investors, owners, limited liability companies (LLCs), landlords, and others in real estate conflicts involving sale agreements, title disputes, landlord-tenant disputes, deeds, residential subdivisions, and more.
- Qui tam whistleblower lawsuits. If someone suspects an organization is defrauding the government, they have the right to report the alleged misconduct and file a lawsuit against the offending party on the government’s behalf. We represent businesses in these cases and will fight for you every step of the way.
From the moment you reach out, we will give your business’s needs the attention they deserve. Call (505) 305-1283 or contact us online to learn more about what we can do for your organization.
I had a wonderful experience with this law firm.- Stephen P.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him or any of the team at Potts.- Theo C.
The Potts Law Firm is a powerhouse of brilliant attorneys.- Molly H.
I highly recommend Adam and Potts Law Firm- Mary H.
I would recommend Potts Law Firm for any and all legal matters that come my way in the future!- W. Gary
Fraudulent Transfers $2.42 Million
T. “Micah” Dortch and Christopher D. Lindstrom represented a Bankruptcy Trustee, resulting in a combined $2.42 million being recovered for creditors of ATP Oil & Gas Company. The claims related to fraudulent transfers of overriding royalty interests in oil & gas properties made by ATP in a failed attempt to liquidate the assets of the company.