After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin, Ryan Fowler attended Baylor University School of Law where he was a member of the nationally-ranked mock trial advocacy teams. Immediately following graduation, Mr. Fowler began his career working for a well-known East Texas Plaintiffs’ firm representing victims of catastrophic injury and corporate neglect.
Ryan is a graduate of the Trial Lawyers College, an intensive three-week program designed to help lawyers refine their trial skills. Ryan has dedicated his entire career to representing real people who have been wronged by large corporations and billion dollar insurance companies. Ryan has tried multiple cases to verdict including personal injury, contracts, products and first party insurance disputes. Ryan believes that every client’s case deserves to be handled with personal attention and should be meticulously prepared as if it is going to trial. He prides himself on being able to try any case in any venue at any time.
Ryan is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and Board Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. In his free time, Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.
- J.D., cum laude, Baylor University School of Law
- B.B.A., with honors, University of Texas
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars (A Thomson Reuters service), 2012-2020
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, Recipient
- Avvo.com 10.0 Rating
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified Civil Advocate – National Board of Trial Advocacy