Lance Livingston is a trial lawyer in The Potts Law Firm Dallas office. Prior to joining Potts, Lance worked for a well-known Texas law firm successfully representing individual clients and companies in all aspects of litigation in both state and federal courts. He routinely handled cases in the areas of commercial transportation and catastrophic personal injury.
Lance was raised in the small town of Athens, Texas, and is the son of a former Judge who served on the bench in Henderson County, Texas for nearly 30 years. Lance graduated from Texas A&M University after receiving a Finance degree in Business Administration, and received his law degree from South Texas College of Law.
At Potts, Lance handles civil litigation cases across the United States. His practice primarily focuses on catastrophic personal injury, breach of contract, business torts, financial fraud, personal injury and products liability.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2010
- B.B.A. Finance, Texas A&M University, 2007
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association