Quoc-Bao “Jack” Ma is an associate attorney in our Houston office in the Mass Torts Division. Before joining Potts, Quoc-Bao interned under the Honorable Judge Oscar Rodriguez-Fonts, Miami, Florida, and Honorable Judge Ann. B Harris, Marietta, Georgia. As a student attorney, he worked with the Harris County District Attorney’s Office, Immigration Clinic, Juvenile Clinic, and Consumer Clinic.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2020
- B.S., University of Houston, 2016
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Asian American Bar Association of Houston