Mr. Canche has represented a diverse array of clients and devotes the majority of his practice to complex litigation matters. He has successfully settled hundreds and tried dozens of cases in state, federal, administrative, and arbitration courts throughout the world. Mr. Canche received his Bachelor of Science Degrees in Chemistry and Economics from Baylor University, where he graduated with highest honors, was on the Dean’s List every semester, was awarded the Outstanding Male Graduate in the Baylor School of Economics, was a Baylor Cresson Scholar, a National Merit Scholar, Phi Kappa Phi, and received dozens of awards for his academic excellence.
Mr. Canche received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law, was an Academic Merit Scholar, and was a recipient of various academic scholarships. During law school, he clerked for the Texas Thirteenth Court of Appeals, the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Texas, and several law firms.
Since his law school graduation, Mr. Canche has worked at some of the country’s most prestigious law firms, where he has represented Plaintiffs in large personal injury, medical malpractice, commercial litigation, product liability, and employment litigation cases. While working on the defense side of the docket, he has represented some of the largest companies in the world and governmental entities in high stakes litigation cases.
His practice areas consist of personal injury, products liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, employment litigation, construction litigation and securities litigation. He is licensed in Texas and New York State Courts, all Texas Federal District Courts, and in the Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, and Eleventh Federal Circuit Courts, the District of Columbia Circuit Court, and the United States Supreme Court.
When not practicing, Mr. Canche serves on various boards for several local, Texas-based, and national charitable organizations is an avid athlete and IFBB professional bodybuilder. He lives in Houston with his partner and their dog Elliot.
- Mr. Canche is fluent in Spanish.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law
- B.S., Baylor University
- New York
- Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, and Eleventh Federal Circuit Courts
- District of Columbia Circuit Court
- United States Supreme Court
- For the past decade, Mr. Canche has been awarded yearly as a Texas Super Lawyer and Texas Rising Star.
- He was one of the youngest recipients of the awards in Texas. Mr. Canche has twice been awarded as a Top 10 Personal Injury Lawyer in Texas under the age of 40.
- He has been named an AV Preeminent Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Martindale Hubbell for his outstanding ethics to the practice of law from 2011 through the present.
- He is listed in the Global List of Who’s Who in Litigation, has twice been awarded as a Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers’ Association, meaning he is one of the Top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 in the United States for both years 2015 and 2017.
- He was also recently awarded as a Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney in the Country under the age of 40 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.