Potts Law Firm In Jacksonville
Potts Law Firm in Jacksonville is committed to working for you. You can always rely on the honest and dedicated advocates at Potts Law Firm to obtain the results you deserve.
Count on us to give your case our personal attention from start to finish. We’re here to see to it that we obtain the best possible results for you.
If you are unsure if you have a case, don’t hesitate to call us today for a free consultation. Our team of experienced attorneys are ready to review your claim and fight for you.
Our legal professionals are dedicated to serving the diverse needs of families, businesses, and individuals throughout Jacksonville. Whether you need assistance with a property insurance matter, a personal injury case, or one of several other practice areas, our professionals will be there to provide representation, counsel, and compassion for you.
WHY WE CHOSE JACKSONVILLE
Jacksonville is steeped in history and has the diverse population to prove it. Beyond that, its deep-water port on the St. John’s River have allowed Jacksonville to grow into a major trade center and home for the U.S. military. Consider also that Jacksonville is home to major corporate players in the transportation, healthcare, insurance, and logistics industries, and it’s easy to see why Potts Law Firm would want to be here.
- Jacksonville is the largest city in Florida by land area and population, with a rich cultural heritage dating back centuries
- Jacksonville was the 5th Fastest Growing City in America in 2017, according to Forbes. Just look at all that highway construction, if you need any evidence
- Jacksonville has seen the effects of Hurricane Matthew and Hurricane Irma two years in a row, and with ongoing climate change, its position on Florida’s east coast means more storms are likely to impact Jacksonville’s residents in the future
PRACTICE AREAS IN JACKSONVILLEIT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR CASE
- Automobile Defects
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Crime Survivor Cases
- Dangerous Drugs & Medical Devices
- Eminent Domain & Property Takings
- Dangerous Products
- Employment Law
- Energy Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Sexual Assault & Harassment
- Sports Law
- Toxic Torts