billions of dollars recovered and the power to obtain the justice you deserve.
We focus our practice on civil litigation, representing single plaintiffs, mass torts, and business clients in all types of legal disputes.
Our practice areas include:
- Auto defects
- Car accidents
- Commercial law
- Dangerous products
- Eminent domain
- Employment law
- Insurance bad faith
- Intellectual property rights
- Personal injury law
- Professional negligence
- Sexual assault injury claims
- Sports law
- Toxic torts
Our award-winning Kansas City trial lawyers have extensive experience trying cases in courts throughout Missouri, as well as pursuing alternative dispute resolution whenever possible and appropriate. We move quickly on cases, always with the goal of limiting unnecessary delays, reducing your stress, and securing the best possible outcome on your behalf.
Committed to the Kansas City Community
As a national law firm with a prestigious reputation, Potts Law Firm has multiple offices located from coast to coast. We chose Kansas City, MO for numerous reasons, including a deep commitment to helping people, families, and businesses throughout Jackson County navigate an array of legal challenges. Many of our attorneys were born and raised in the area, and many of them attended local schools, such as the University of Missouri Kansas City and William Jewell College. Some of the reasons we chose Kansas City include:
- Kansas City has strong civic pride, including the Chiefs, Royals, and KC sporting teams
- It has high growth in population, jobs, and livability factors
- The city and state offer numerous programs to help local businesses
Kansas City’s strong, vigorous economy is appealing to private businesses, as well as Fortune 500s. Leaders in any industry can find rich opportunities in this thriving city, and businesses in the region continue to show growth from year to year.
When it comes to finding a lawyer, you need someone who not only knows the law but also understands your unique concerns and challenges. You want an attorney who will look out for you and protect your best interests as you navigate the legal process.
At Potts Law Firm, our Kansas City civil litigation lawyers treat every client like family. We truly care about you, your case, and your future. Because of this, we take the time to really get to know you, listen to your story, and learn about some of the difficulties you have been facing. Then, we utilize our vast legal experience and skill to build a powerful and persuasive case on your behalf. What sets our team apart from the rest?
- We have decades of collective legal experience and a long, proven history of success
- We assist clients in some of the most complex and nuanced areas of civil law
- Our attorneys have solid reputations with local prosecutors, defense attorneys, and judges
- We understand the local community, including the needs and concerns of its residents
- Our firm quickly identifies valid cases and moves swiftly to initiate legal action
- We know how to utilize and manage media attention to the benefit of our clients
- Our attorneys handle both single-plaintiff and mass tort civil litigation
- We rely on cutting-edge legal technologies when seeking creative solutions for our clients and when presenting evidence to juries and judiciary agencies
Our Kansas City trial lawyers come from varied backgrounds and have diverse experience across a broad range of practice areas. No matter the situation you are facing or the challenges you are up against, you can rely on Potts Law Firm to help you protect your rights.
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our firm today; call (816) 312-5125 or contact us online to get started.
We are passionate about serving the legal needs of this area. If you are facing any type of civil litigation, or need help with a related legal matter, we invite you to get in touch with us right away. We offer free consultations/case evaluations to all new and prospective clients.