At Potts Law Firm, we believe that there is more to a case than what is on the surface. There are livelihoods, families, and individuals that all have a story to tell and all deserve tireless representation in the pursuit of justice on their behalf. The attorneys located nearby in our Dallas office offer a wealth of knowledge and experience in a range of different practice areas related to: Personal Injury, Products Liability, Commercial Disputes, Catastrophic Personal Injury, Insurance Litigation, Transport Litigation and Eminent Domain.
What sets Potts Law Firm apart from the many other firms around the McKinney area is our excellent reputation with the local judiciary and our diversified, nationwide network of attorneys and resources. This allows for us to assist our clients in virtually any civil matter—no matter the size.
If you are unsure if you have a case, don’t hesitate to call us today for a free consultation. Our team of experienced attorneys are ready to review your claim and fight for you.
Potts Law Firm has focused its practice on McKinney because:
- As of 2017, McKinney was one of the fastest growing cities in America;
- In 2014, McKinney was rated #1 by Money Magazine as “Best Place to Live” in America, offering Big City resources with a hometown sense of community;
- In the last 2 years McKinney has been recognized as being one of the best real estate markets in the US; and
- McKinney is widely renowned as one of the best places to raise a family in Texas.
- Automobile Defects
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Crime Survivor Cases
- Dangerous Drugs & Medical Devices
- Eminent Domain & Property Takings
- Dangerous Products
- Employment Law
- Energy Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Sexual Assault & Harassment
- Sports Law
- Toxic Torts