Potts Law Firm has a strong presence in Plano to conveniently serve our North Texas clients. Our lawyers have extensive experience in commercial and business litigation, finance, intellectual property, construction litigation, energy litigation, eminent domain and property taking, insurance law, personal injury law, securities litigation, products liability litigation, dangerous drug and medical devices, labor and employment law, and sports law. Our trial lawyers have worked on some of the largest securities litigation cases in the country and routinely counsel clients on these matters, as well as other complex and high-stakes business matters.
Our attorneys have proven successful trial records and have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. We assist clients in incorporating businesses, create bylaws and partnership agreements, draft and counsel on nondisclosure agreements, and file copyrights, trademarks and patent applications to secure our clients’ intellectual property rights. We are not only qualified to counsel our clients on how to carefully navigate these waters for their businesses, but have the litigation experience to secure our clients’ rights when conflicts in their businesses arise within or with third parties.
If you are unsure if you have a case, don’t hesitate to call us today for a free consultation. Our team of experienced attorneys are ready to review your claim and fight for you.
The vast economic resources of the Dallas/Plano/Fort Worth metroplex compelled the opening of the Potts Law Firm’s Plano office:
- The Plano market is driven by banking, commerce, telecommunications, technology, energy, healthcare, medical research, and transportation and logistics industries;
- The metroplex area is home to 22 Fortune 500 Companies, which is the third-largest concentration of Fortune 500 Companies in the nation behind New York and Chicago;
- The area contains the largest Information Technology industry base in Texas, with corporations such as Microsoft, Texas Instruments, HP Enterprise Services, Dell Services, Nokia, Cisco Fujitsu, AT&T, Google, and Verizon calling it home;
- Notable employers with the highest number of employees include Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., American Airlines, Texas Health Resources, Dallas Independent School District, and the Baylor Health Care System.
- Automobile Defects
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Crime Survivor Cases
- Dangerous Drugs & Medical Devices
- Eminent Domain & Property Takings
- Dangerous Products
- Employment Law
- Energy Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Sexual Assault & Harassment
- Sports Law
- Toxic Torts