Mineral / Royalty Rights Disputes
The experience you need and the dedication you deserve
Turn to seasoned attorneys to protect you and your loved ones. Get the help you need now.
The right to own land, and own the minerals beneath that land, is one of the greatest privileges we have in this Country. As such, ownership of Mineral and Royalty Rights has been fought with guns and gavels in this country for over a hundred years.
Oil and Gas companies have wrongfully cheated consumers out of billions of dollars in wrongfully withheld royalties for decades. Sometimes this withholding of payment can be innocent by the companies, but often it is intentional. Regardless of the motive, consumers have a right to seek redress for their damages.
If you feel you’ve been cheated out of royalties for your property’s minerals, contact the energy lawyers at The Potts Law Firm for your free consultation.
- Lost money from withheld royalty payments
- Lost money from depleted mineral rights
- Surface damages
The energy law attorneys at The Potts Law Firm work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we will work on your case and advance the expenses of litigation for you. You will not be charged any attorney fees or expenses unless we win your case.
Yes, so long as the landowner has at least a fraction of the mineral rights that are being extracted and/or drilled, that landowner may sue for damages regardless of a lease/contract in place.
There are many different kinds of injuries that are handled by personal injury lawyers and some lawyers specialize in certain types of cases. The most common kinds of personal injury claims include the following:
- Traffic accidents involving cars and trucks (which can also include motorcycle accidents and bus collisions)
- Work-related accidents (including those that involve workers’ compensation or workman’s compensation claims)
- Slip and fall accidents
- Injuries suffered as a result of an assault
- Accidents occurring in someone’s home
- Product liability (defective product manufacture or design defects)
- Medical malpractice claims (negligence by doctors, medical staff, dental accidents which can also include injuries to the brain, head, and spine, and to children during child birth)
- Toxic torts or industrial disease claims, such as injuries resulting from asbestos, mesothelioma, lead poisoning, chest related diseases (which includes emphysema, pneumoconiosis, silicosis, chronic bronchitis, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and chronic obstructive airways disease)
- Job-related stress disorders (such as deafness, occupational stress, contact dermatitis, and repetitive strain injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome)