Potts Law Firm in Tampa – St. Petersburg is committed to getting results. No matter your situation, you can trust there is an honest and reliable advocate at Potts Law Firm to help you get the results you deserve.
We provide comprehensive legal counsel to clients from a wide variety of backgrounds. At the same time, you can count on us to give your case our personal attention from start to finish.
If you are unsure if you have a case, don’t hesitate to call us today for a free consultation. Our team of experienced attorneys are ready to review your claim and fight for you.
Our legal professionals are dedicated to serving the diverse needs of families, businesses, and individuals throughout Tampa – St. Pete. As Tampa – St. Pete continues to grow, our professionals will be there to provide representation and counsel in many specialized practice areas to obtain the results and compensation our clients deserve.
Tampa Bay is home to giants in travel and tourism, insurance, and banking, where St. Petersburg thrives on attracting big business to a city that maintains its old-world charm. Put all of this together with the natural beauty of these communities on Florida’s Gulf Coast, and it’s easy to see why Potts Law Firm wants to work with the great people who live in Tampa and St. Petersburg.
- Tampa thrives on its travel and tourism industry, but it has grown into a modern and mature city with a well-educated workforce in the insurance, banking, and healthcare industries
- St. Petersburg has maintained its small-town feel while growing into a modern and diverse city of its own with strong financial services and high-tech sectors
- Tampa-St. Petersburg together are not just big, modern cities, but they are also many smaller communities with clients who enjoy the area’s natural beauty and award-winning beaches.
- Automobile Defects
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Crime Survivor Cases
- Dangerous Drugs & Medical Devices
- Eminent Domain & Property Takings
- Dangerous Products
- Employment Law
- Energy Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Sexual Assault & Harassment
- Sports Law
- Toxic Torts